Tuesday 28 October 2014

Ginger Jeans....I want some.

Just missed out on the Ginger Jeans kit :(  Ithink living on the other side of the world meant that I am a few hours behind - but it really is my own fault.  I thought  (late at night) that I will just put my order in tomorrow, well tomorrow came and the kit had sold out!!! Dammit.

I will however do the download and hunt out some denim.  I do have some in my stash but I think it could be a bit heavy for the old domestic machines.http://gingermakes.com

What could be a greater compliment than to have an amazing pattern designed with you in mind.

Big fan of Ginger and her writing style and her jeans look amazing. Can't wait to see the next pair.

Anyway. Busy day for me - no sewing but a bit of house work and taking the youngest dog to the vet for her final puppy vaccinations meet Rosie the Jackfrost!


Ain't she cute ??

No comments:

Post a Comment